1. Intermittent fasting – This is an eating schedule where you eat all of your meals in a short period of time and fast during the rest of the day. I have my clients finish eating dinner at 6pm and drink water for the remainder of the evening. They wake up and drink cold water and skip breakfast. The eating phase begins at lunch time. It takes a while to get used to this, but you will see great results such as fat loss without working out.
2. Water – speeds up digestion and burns calories. Drinking cold water is even better because your body has to burn calories to heat it up.
3. Green tea – speeds up resting metabolic rate, is calorie-free, and packed with antioxidants. There is an added bonus of fighting cancer cells that makes green tea a no-brainer.
4. Coffee – Caffeine has been shown to boost short-term metabolism and fat burning in your body. Drink coffees that are highest in chlorogenic acid for the added benefit of blood sugar control. This can ultimately lead to weight loss and body fat reduction.
5. Pepper – The active ingredient called capsaicin is scientifically proven to boost your metabolism. Experiment with the different types of peppers in your food for added flavor.
6. Celery – It takes more calories to digest celery than it contains. For example, a stalk of celery contains 6 calories, but takes 7 calories in order for your body to process it. Therefore, it is a negative calorie food.
7. Protein – The building blocks of muscle also boosts your metabolism. Some great tasting options are whey protein, free-range eggs, free-range chicken, and grass-fed beef.
8. Sleep – Research shows that sleep deprivation causes your body to store fat and slows down your metabolism. This makes getting a good night’s rest invaluable. Try adding an extra hour of sleep and night by going to bed an hour earlier or waking up an hour later. You will feel the difference in less than a week.
9. Minimize chronic stress – Chronic stress has been shown to slow down digestion, put your body in fat-storing mode, and slows down your metabolism. Manage your stress levels with self-affirmations, yoga, therapy, running, weight training, etc.
Article Source: http://ift.tt/18fCIqV
from primark jobshttp://fitness-1plan.blogspot.com/2014/10/how-to-speed-up-your-metabolism-without.html